An easy and safe way to save electricity
The eFeeler controller has been developed for monitoring and optimizing electricity consumption. It is integrated into the property’s electrical system, and control is done through an easy-to-use mobile application.
The controller continuously monitors the real-time price of electricity on the market and provides users with an easy way to optimize the use of connected electrical devices during the most cost-effective times.
eFeeler is at its best, for example, in controlling electrical vehicle charging or use of hot water heaters.
How does eFeeler work?
- Nominal voltage AC: 100 – 240 V
- Maximum load 32 A (16A x 2)
- Current consumption: < 1W
- Number of channels: 2
- Operating temperature: 0 – +85 °C
- Enclosure: IP20
- Bluetooth: 5.2 Yes
- Wireless standard: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi : 2.4 GHz
- Wi-Fi radio signal strength: Yes
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions without antennas (Height x Width x Depth): 15 x 7.7 x 3.5 cm
- Dimension with antennas (Height x Width x Depth): 26 x 15 x 3.5 cm
- The application requires an Android or iOS smartphone to function
- The installation of the controller can only be carried out by an authorized electrician
Daily electricity market prices
The source of electricity market prices used is Nord Pool Spot prices. Prices vary significantly on a daily and hourly basis. The eFeeler smart relay helps optimize electricity consumption for the cheapest hours of the day.
The eFeeler controller is available for sale in well-equipped online stores and department stores.
The eFeeler app is available for free download on Android devices. The iOS version will be coming later.
Xedi is a technology partner founded in 2019, offering its customers design services for electronics and embedded systems for industrial and consumer products. Their clients include international automation, medical, and technology companies. Xedi is based in Seinäjoki.